Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how to get an idea patented good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and Inventhelp New Inventions possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent invention would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as it can.