InventHelp Reviews – http://irogjdslner.eccportal.net/what-to-do-with-an-invention-idea; Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of your reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as possible.